Friday, March 6, 2009

HaYdEn GuRmAn


Ok, so Hayden is my husband. Haha, I still can't believe it! I want all of you to get to know him a little better so I'm gonna post little bits of information about him throughout the course of my blogging. This will be the first. The picture above is of Hayden and his biological father, Williams Beckam. He and Hayden's mom dated for a few years, had Hayden and eventually broke up. When Hayden was about two years old, his mom married a Venezuelan man names Eli Gurman. When Hayden was 8, he was legally adopted by him, hence his name is Hayden Gurman (dang it! Can you believe I could've almost been Lisa Beckam!!?? How hot is that??). Hayden and I had the opportunity to go visit his dad who lives in Fernadina Beach in Florida. We had so much fun and Hayden actually reminds me a lot of his dad! They have the same eyes too! :)

No comments: