Monday, June 1, 2009

SEVENTIES!

Hi! Ok, so here is an update about our first month here in Denver! Hayden and I just got called to be Sunday School teachers in our ward and we are way excited! It's gonna be fun! For the month of May Hayden serviced 71 accounts!!!! Aaahhhh!!! I am so incredibly proud of him! He is doing so so good and the owners say May is always the slowest month for pest control so he should do even better with each month! He is 2nd in the office right now (the guy in first is a manager and this is his 4th year selling pest control and he's not ahead of Hayden by that much)! I'm sorry, I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I am just so proud of Hayden! He is such a blessing and is such a hard worker and makes life a bliss! Heavenly Father has really blessed us and things are going great!

1 comment:

Reimstar said...

Oh I'm so glad you love denver! Me too! Its the greatest place to live!