Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hayden and Lisa + one on the way!

It's official...We are pregnant. Hayden and I went to the doctor today to make sure things are going good. We got to hear the heart beat! It was so amazing! It was so surreal and crazy to think there really is another LIFE growing inside of me! I have been really really sick so it's nice to know it's for a good reason! I am almost 12 weeks along and am due April 25th. Hayden and I are seriously ecstatic! We are so excited to have this baby and add to our family! It just seems like it is so far away and that I'm never REALLY going to have this baby....am I? I can't decide if I want a boy or girl, I have told most people I want a girl first, but now I don't know. I think I will be really excited and happy for either! Hayden of course wants a boy. It will be so fun to find all that out, but we won't know till December. And for those who don't know, Jodi and Julie are both pregnant too so we are all pregnant together!!! Ahh so crazy! Jodi is due first, then me, then Julie like 5 days later! It will be so neat to find out what we are all having!!

9 comments:

Logan & Kelsey Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Logan & Kelsey Davis said...

Congradulations Hayden & Lisa! That is so exciting. I am so happy for the both of you. And all three of you sisters are pregnant at the same time! Congradulations again!

Erin Davis said...

Yeah! Congrats you guys! You are going to be great parents!

Tippetts said...

Lisa, Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You are going to be an awesome mom. I don't think I have seen you since high school, crazy! Hope all is well for you and good luck with the pregnancy! :)

Pam said...

OMG...I knew about Jodi and you but not Julie too!! How fun is that? I'm so glad things are all okay and hope you soon get over the sickies. Congratulations to you and Hayden. Love you two...and baby too! XOXO

T. Driaza said...

Well Hayden broadcast your blog, so it's all over now. You're going to get all kinds of strangers. j/k. Congrats you two on parenthood! Whether boy or girl, you'll have a gorgeous babe i know. Lisa I know you don't know me well, but your dad helped me in my conversion when I was investigating at the 'tute. Hayden knows our family though. If you guys would like an invite to our blog...tell Hayden to send me an email on facebook. Congrats again!

Eileen said...

Congratulations! I loved hearing the heart beat. Made me cry!!
Love you

Megan and Clay said...

LISA.... Remember me? :) Congrats on the one on the way! I am so excited for you! I knew you would soon... I am glad I can see whats going on from your blog. :) You should consider a trip to Logan for a mini high school reunion with the girls!

Sharli said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! Being a mom is the best thing ever! You're going to love it. Thanks for keeping us updated. I seriously miss you! I like Megan's idea of a mini reunion with the girls! Let us know if you are ever coming up this way. LOVE YOU!