Sunday, January 24, 2010

Yay for Family!!




Hello world! We have been gone for a while... quick update. Christmas was great!! We went to Bakersfield to be my parents. It was just Hayden, Brian and I. Julie, Jodi and their families came a few days after. We were all exciting with anticipation for Eric's arrival home from his mission in Chile on New Year's Day. We picked him up from the airport that day and it was so fun! We were all thrilled!! Eric truly has grown and matured so much! But then again he is the same old Eric too. :) We were all wondering if he was gonna be "just got home off my mission weird" but he wasn't at all. That first night we watched the Dark Night. Anyway, it was so fun to all be together after two years! I love my family so much and it is sad/weird to think Brian will be missing next Christmas.

No comments: