Monday, September 6, 2010

WE'RE BAAACK!!

Hello everybody!! Sorry it has been sooo long since I did a post and updated our blog! Sheesh! We have been busy busy (and still very much are) but I thought I would take this moment while the babies are napping (in which I should be studying, but who wants to do that?) to do a post. Hayden finished selling for the summer on August 26th. That day we packed up and drove down to Bakersfield and spent two nights with my parents. It was fun, it's always fun to be be with them. We drove to Provo on Saturday and arrived to find that the occupants in our apartment had not moved out yet. With no bed or furniture or a place to stay, we stayed with Mike and Pam until Monday. School started on Monday and we began to move into our apartment. The first week was crazy!! Holy bajolly. I thought going to school full-time with twins would be easy... I was wrong! It is very difficult and stressful, but oh well right? I gott get it done. I am trying to graduate in April, but might have to push it back to June. We'll see. Needless to say my grades are not going to be the best these next semesters, which sadly (or fortunately) I don't care. Just want to graduate. Unpacking and getting all moved in and settled has been a lot harder this time around with twins! We are still not all settled, but are getting there slowly each day. Brian flies in tomorrow night, we take him to the MTC on Wednesday and then Hayden's mom flies in Wednesday afternoon and will be staying with us for a week! I'm excited to see her and for her to spend time with the babies (which she has not seen yet!). Ok, so here are some things that have happened since my last post:

~ the babies turned 5 months
~ we had a family get together at Shaver lake and Bakersfield
~ we attended the temple as an entire family for the first time and last time for at least 2 years
~ I left my babies with a babysitter for the first time (which I really did not like! You'd think it would be nice to have a break, but I just thought about them and missed them the whole time)
~ Brian spoke at his farewell and us 3 sisters got to sing
~ Hayden finished the summer with the number one office in the company (yes, he wants to do it again next summer... ugh)

Enjoy some pics and until next time!























1 comment:

whitni said...

they have gotten so big! we were bummed we couldn't go to brian's farewell, but it sounds like everyone had a great time. good luck with school, your almost there!