Tuesday, June 21, 2011

WE'RE ALIVE!!

Hello!!! Anyone there...anyone!? Sooooooo yeah, I've been gone forever! I'm sorry! We're just so busy and blah blah I know I know. Anywho, I'm here now and ready to update on what's been going on with the Gurmans! :) Here are some things that have happened since my last post:

-I graduated from BYU!!! Ahhh I'm so excited, but I think it still hasn't really hit me that I won't be going back in the fall

-Hayden and I decided to keep our apartment in Provo so we can come back to it after the summer. This allowed us to leave a lot of stuff at home, which made packing way better! But the best part is that we found sub-letters for the summer! It is such a huge blessing and worked out perfectly. The couple literally were living in a hotel with only suitcases and are going to be in Provo till the end of August, so they are living in our furnished apartment for the summer and paying us rent! Such a huge blessing!!

-We moved to Sacramento, California! For those of you who don't know, Hayden is doing summer sales again this summer for EcoFirst Pest Control. He is managing an office and selling of course. I really like Sacramento and Hayden is doing good and is an awesome awesome manager!! What I really like about being here is that my parents are 4 hours away in Bakersfield!! I've had the chance to see them quite a bit so far this summer and I love it!

-Oooh, this is kind of a big deal...we switched from T-mobile to Verizon and I got an iPhone!! I know, gasp! I always said I would never have one, but we got it for a good deal since we were new members and we LOVE it!! Verizon is awesome and so are our phones!!! We love video chatting while Hayden is gone!!

Well, I think that's about it! I can't really think of anything else exciting or that would be considered big news that I would want to share with friends, family, and loved ones....so that's all for now! Pictures will come later when I find our camera!

No comments: