Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Life At The Moment

Hello! I can't believe it has been so long since I updated our blog! Well, Hayden finished off being a Manager for Ecofirst Pest

Control in Sacramento for the Summer. It was a hard summer for me, taking care of the twins and being pregnant. I was basically

a single parent, which was hard! So glad I was able to go see my parents in Bakersfield about once a month. After the summer, we

went down to Bakersfield and my parents watched our twins for a few days while we vacationed in a beach house in Morro Bay! It

was so so fun to be together and relax and enjoy each other's company. Then it was time to head back to good ol' Provo! We kept

our old apartment so moving back in was not that bad, which was way nice! Hayden is a full-time student at BYU this semester,

studying Communications, emphasis in advertising. He has full plate with 5 hard classes, but somehow we are making it

through!

We are almost half-way! Yay! It is definitely better not having me be in school!

I am almost 29 weeks pregnant! It is going by pretty fast and I am way excited to meet and hold this baby, but also way

nervous at the thought of literally pushing it out of my body! Ouch! Yes, I had a c-section with the twins, but with this baby I

am going for a V-BAC, or vaginal birth after cesarian. Originally, I wanted to have like a home birth water birth all natural, but

now have decided on going through a midwife, but will be delivering at the Utah Valley Regional hospital in Provo. I have mixed

feelings about this. It is not my ideal situation, but I feel it is better to be safe and be in a safer environment in case anything

happens or in the event of an emergency. I am still planning on going natural (yep, that's right, no epidural!!) so we will see! I

am due January 8th and am having a BOY! I am so so excited. We are naming him Coast. Love it or hate it, it's fine. I had to

get used to it, but Hayden has been in love with the name for a loooong time and it means a lot to him, so there ya go.

So this is our lives right now. Hayden goes to school. I take care of the babies. Stay tuned for a separate blog post on

them! It's hard to imagine we are going to be a family of 5 in less than 3 months! Yikes! Can't wait though! UNtil next time!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

Congratulations Lisa! Another boy will be so fun. I would love to see you, and have you and the fam for dinner soon!

Reimstar said...

Congratulations Lisa! I didn't know you were pregnant?! That's awesome! We should get our kids together, we live so close and never see each other!