Sunday, February 15, 2009

THE CHINA STUDY



SO this semester for one the health classes I am taking I had to read a book related to health issues. My teacher recommended a book called The China Study. My grandma and mom and others have read this book as well. The book is basically about how bad animal and dairy products are for you and how society is completely confused about health. It is backed by tins and tons of research and studies. Well it had a BIG impact on me and so....Hayden and I are vegans. Yes, it is true. We have been for over 3 weeks now!! It has not been hard AT ALL and we feel soooo great! There are tons and tons of great vegan recipes. Basically you eat what is in your house, so I don't buy anything with any animal or dairy products in them, so we don't eat them! It's simple. The pictures above are of course of us in our pre-vegan days. :)

1 comment:

Shelli said...

you are a piece of work...what am i supposed to feed you when you come over for dinner??