Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Just Because...


Hayden and I loved not having school yesterday! It was nice to be together and catch up on homework and stuff, although Hayden did still have to work. :( Why do we have to work and pay bills and be adults? i just want to be with my hubby and my family and ENJOY. Hehe...but things are going good. Nothing really exciting...I wish there was something exciting to share...Brian got accepted to BYU! That's cool. I am really excited to have him live here by us! I really need/want a job way bad and yes I have looked, every day, and will continue to do so. It is just a little difficult to fit work in around school and vice versa. The more i am at home bored and alone while Hayden is at work, the more I realize I need a job. Here's a little update about me: I love to cook! I mean, I have always liked cooking a lot...I usually always made dessert for my family on Sundays. But now I really love it and look forward to doing it! Especially because I am constantly finding and trying out new Vegan recipes for Hayden and I. It is like a little experiment. Also, I had a thought today...won't it be weird when my kids are older and they look at this blog! They'll be like, "Mom you were such a dork," and "Dad you were hot, what happened?" haha I know I love looking back at my parents old photos and reading their journals and stuff to see the people they used to be and still are. Good times. Well, until next time...

3 comments:

Erin Davis said...

Cute blog Lisa! I got your message on facebook, and just had to peek at it! Check ours out at www.davisboys.blogspot.com!
Erin Davis

Reimstar said...

Holy smokes lisa you guys are vegans?! Man I don't know if I could do that! Le me know how it goes! By the way I love all the new posts! Except for the APX one, traitors! JK!

Eileen said...

Love, love your blog!! Hope we can see you soon. I've missed you. I have a blog - check it out if you dare!! eileenandtim.blogspot.com My family in Wyoming likes it and it helps us keep it touch better. Love you