Saturday, April 25, 2009

BIRTHDAY TIME!

April 24th (yesterday) was Hayden's 27th birthday! I had so much time spending time with him and making him feel special. Hayden just happens to be the most caring, loving, sweet, sexy hunk on the planet and I feel so privileged to be his wife! I woke up early and made Hayden breakfast in bed. It included french toast, eggs with ham and cheese, butter and cheese grits (it's a southern thing), fresh strawberries with whipped cream and OJ and milk! That day we went and played disc golf (Hayden beat me twice) and then had lunch at Chipotle! Yum! Totally vegan friendly and delish at that! then we watched a movie and later went out to eat with the fam. We came home and had Hayden's birthday cheesecake (yes, I made it and yes it was what he wanted)! It was seriously a great day!! I love you baby!!



1 comment:

kennan said...

probably your kids will have the most amazing smiles ever. you should procreate.... today.

happy 27th hayden.