Wednesday, April 29, 2009

We Made It

What a past couple of days it has been! we left California Sunday afternoon and drove about half way. We stayed in a motel and then got up early and drove the rest of the way to Denver. We actually live in Westminster, which I believe is northern Denver. We got in about 6 pm. It didn't take us long to unpack and get settled because we didn't bring that much stuff at all!! Our apartment is way nice and pretty spacious and we don't even fill it half way! We love the areas we live in and everyone has been so nice! It was a little chilly when we got here, but I'm kinda glad because the Summer won't be extremely hot or humid! Yay!


2 comments:

Shelli said...

YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!! wow! i love it! i'm glad you like Denver, even though I still wish you were out here with me. And tell Hayden Happy Birthday for me! I feel so bad we missed it.

Reimstar said...

Yay! Colorado is my most favorite place! Westminster is super close to my house, I'm from Thornton which is like right next door! Let me know what you think!