Thursday, April 29, 2010

Life in Cali so far...


Hi everyone! Sorry it has been a while since I posted anything... we have been super busy! We got Beck home and was so amazing! I finally felt like a real mom! I was having a blast taking care of him and having him at home. It was really crazy going back and forth from home to hospital while Elle was still in the NICU. Thank goodness my mom was there to help! I could not have done it without her! Finally, Ellery came home on Tuesday, April 20th. We took her straight to her appointment with the pediatrician and then up to Highland to see grandma! That was really fun, grandma loved the twins! The next day me, my mom ad Brian headed out to California, leaving Hayden to finish packing and his finals. The trip to Cali went really well! The twins did so great. We stopped twice so I could feed them. Hayden came Thursday night. Saturday the 24th was Hayden's birthday. He got to play disc golf and got some new discs and we had a bbq. The weather was gorgeous in Bakersfield! On Sunday we left to go up to our home for the summer, Livermore. We finally got all unpacked and moved in by Monday night. Wednesday the twins had a checkup appointment with their pediatrician. Everything went really well. Ellery weighs 4 lb 8 oz and Beckham is at 6 lb 6 oz! They are growing really good and I'm so happy about that. Life with both babies home is crazy! I don't get hardly any sleep at night! They are so precious though. They are both good babies that don't cry very much and eat really well. They are healthy and are doing good. Beckham is getting his circumcision a next thursday! :( I hope it goes ok. Poor Beck. He'll thank us when he's older. So yeah, things are going good. Just gettin adjusted and stuff. Talk soon!

3 comments:

Pam said...

They are SOOO adorable. I'm so sad I missed seeing Elle but I got home from work too late the night. I think about you all the time and hope you are hanging in there. So crazy that you are so close to Paige! Not for long though...Give those two babes a hug and kiss from me. Love you all! XO

Eileen said...

I am glad your getting settled. The babies look so great, just darling. Sleep when you can!!

Reimstar said...

Oh well they are just two little angels! Beck looks like such a good big brother in that picture :) Glad the move went well. Jealous of the perfect california weather! It's still cold here! Miss you!