Wednesday, December 9, 2009

ACE BABY!!


Ok, so on November 24, 2009 a groundbreaking event took place. My Hayden Gurman got a ace playing disc golf! So you may be wondering what this is, well it is actually a VERY big deal and HUGE accomplishment! From about 240 feet Hayden threw his disc and made it in ONE shot straight into the basket!!! Aces happen very rarely in disc golf and usually take years. Hayden has been playing for about 8 months, which makes his ace even more spectacular. Chris, my brother-in-law, was the only witness to the awe inspiring event. He has been quoted as saying he got goose bumps. Needless to say, I was very sad and disappointed I wasn't there to see it, but I will make sure I'm there for the next one! God job love!!

1 comment:

T. Driaza said...

Pablo would have died! That's awesome!