Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me :)

Finding out we are having TWINS was the best birthday present ever! On my actual birthday, Friday the 11th, Hayden woke up early and made me breakfast! So yummy! Then I had to go to a biomechanics review (yes, it was as much fun as it sounds). Then Hayden picked me up and we ate lunch and headed up to Salt Lake. We went to the humane society and played with/walked a bunch of dogs. We LOVE dogs and used to go there at least once a week when we lived up in Taylorsville. After that, Hayden made me put a blindfold on as we drove to our next destination. Hayden helped me out of the car, up some steps and when I took off the blindfold we were in a hotel suite in downtown Salt Lake! I was completely surprised! Hayden had been saving money up from work and booked it and packed our bags and everything without me knowing! This is a pretty special birthday because it's our last one together before the babies come! Hayden planned for us to go to the temple, but he forgot his recommend so we took a nap and then went out to dinner at Winger's! Yes, I picked the place and yes it was fabulous! I absolutely love winger's! It is amazing and they gave us a free asphalt pie for my birthday, which was huge by the way. We went back to our room and watched some movies and just enjoyed each other's company. It is so fun being married to your best friend. No matter where you are or what you are doing, you are having a good time! I had a wonderful birthday with my sweetie. Thank you Hayden for making me feel so special! I love you! Oh, and I'm 24 by the way.

1 comment:

Sharli said...

HOLY CRAP!! You are having twins?? That is awesome! You are going to love it! Twins are so much fun. I loved reading your story about finding out it was twins... it sounded very familiar! I LOVE YOU and wish you luck with the months to come! Please keep me posted!! :) Adorable names (by the way).