Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Guess Who Got Together!?

Hey! When my mom and I went to the NICU Monday we got quite a surprise! Ellery's incubator was gone and she was with Beckham! The nurse said they were put together Sunday night! I had been longing so bad for them to be able to be in the same bed, but thought it would take a while longer before that could happen, but apparently not! They have been doing well enough that they were able to be put together from now on! They love being together and always lean in toward one another. The other day Beckham was very comfortably cuddled up to Ellery and barfed all over her head and ear! Ha ha, she didn't seem to mind it. :) Hopefully them being together will help them even more and they will continue to do so well!! I love these little angels so much! They are so sweet. I can't wait till we can take them home and you all can come see them!!



5 comments:

Pam said...

OMG you guys...that is SOOOO sweet! Looks like things are continuing to go well for you. I'm so happy for you all. Can't wait to meet these to little angels in person. Hugs all around! XO

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

beckham's hair kills me!! they are both so stinkin' adorable it's almost wrong :)


i CANNOT wait to meet those smooshies in real life.
i love ellery's leg in the last picture.
they are so precious.

Eileen said...

That is the sweetest picture ever. Can't wait to hold those darlings!

Unknown said...

Awwwww . . . that is sooo precious! I'm so glad they are together.

Reimstar said...

Ohh that is exactly what they are: angels! Soo soo sweet!